One of the usual routes from Europe to China by Trans-Siberian Railway is the Silk Route
via Kazakhstan, where one can experience quick processing of visas to travel through the
Trans – Siberian Railway is the longest railway in the world and the best way to
discover Russia, Europe, and Asia. The Russian Railway covers the entire routes of
Russia, Mongolia, China that highlights the culture and heritage and spirit of the
people of the region. You can have glimpses of nature and scenic beauty of the entire
stretch of Trans-Siberia. You could be traveling in one of the best trains and routes of
this part of the world that is exhilarating.
You may use trains to reach Central Asia from Europe and Moscow:
- London to Moscow: Trains run daily takes 48 hours.
- Moscow to Almaty or Astana, Kazakhstan: Straight to China
- Moscow to Bishkek, Kyrgistan:
- Moscow to Tashkent, Uzbekistan: Via Uzbekistan
- Tashkent to Samarqand to Bokhara & Urqench for Khiva: to 3 cities of
- Tashkent to Almaty
- Almaty or Astana to Urumqi: To China
- Urumqi to Xian to Beijing: into Xian and Beijing.